As of 29 December 2023, SKAKO Concrete is no longer a part of SKAKO A/S. Read more under Company Announcements.
Solutions for Heat Treatment Plant.
SKAKO – storage feeder type FVE for optimized product feeding and disentangling of interlocking bulk materials:
Charging volume from 71 – 2240 litres and 125 – 4000 kg
Vibratory conveying systems are designed for conveying, proportioning, disentangling and weight accurate proportioning/charging of all bulk materials, also strongly interlocking products.
Lifting and tipping equipment completes the wide product range of feeding systems to discharge containers of all usual sizes automatically and gently into the storage feeder of the furnace feeding systems.
Many hardening shops now use SKAKO VIBRATION furnace charging systems in order to proportion bulk material automatically and accurately weigh to belt furnaces, annealing furnaces, pusher furnaces, and washing systems.
We are able to engineer the best suited solution to meet your specific requirements-
- Special ‘space saving’ solutions including overhead electromagnetic driven units, allowing the transfer feeder to be installed directly above the furnace inlet.
- Automatic, consistent and optimum product loading on the furnace belt.
- The combination of a storage feeder and vibratory transfer feeder allows for disentang-ling and automatic feeding of strongly interlocking products.
- Transfer feeders made of heat-resistant steel for product feeding directly into furnaces with internal furnace belts.
- Complete furnace feeding system consisting of lift tip-per, storage feeder including weighing system and vibratory transfer feeder for optimum automatic product feeding.
- Transfer feeder with motor vibrators for continuous product transport between processes e.g. oil bath and washing system.
- Gentle and automatic charging of containers after the temper-ing furnace, available with weighing function.
- Transfer feeders with motor vibrators made of heat-resistant steel in an enclosed design with sealed flange connection.
Take the next step with us
Would you like to learn more about our solutions or do you have any other questions, then feel free to fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.